On August 30th, Blizzard Entertainment is coming to Fan Expo Canada for the first time ever! Join them in Booth #1347 (South Hall) to meet the Blizzard team and check out the latest and greatest from Diablo, Hearthstone, Overwatch, and World of Warcraft. Attendees will receive a collectible pin for each title they play within the Blizzard booth, so be sure to try them all!
- Diablo III The Eternal Collection is coming to the Nintendo Switch! Be among the first players in North America to experience Blizzard’s first Nintendo title in 15 years with a specialized Nephalem Rift that brings the best and baddest villains from Diablo III on a running tour through Sanctuary’s icon terrain.
- Face off head-to-head with a friend or an unfamiliar foe in Hearthstone’s latest expansion, The Boomsday Project. Players can harness the power of science in Dr. Boom’s many deck recipes at our 13 1-on-1 playable demo stations.
- The booth also features a Fireside Gathering, so be sure to connect, try your hand at the Fireside Brawl, and snag the Fireside card back and Warlock hero Nemzy Necrofizzle while you’re there!
- Jump into the action in our booth with live 6v6 gameplay!
- Community Manager Josh Engen sits down with Jordan Duncan (Henchman Studios) and cosplayers Vickybunnyangel and Corrupt Cosplay to discuss the artistry and craftsmanship of their cosplay masterpieces at Overwatch Presents: Cosplay Craftsmanship in Room 714B on Friday, August 31st at 1pm!
- Overwatch assistant art director, Arnold Tsang, is hosting two artist signings in Signing Area #2 in the south hall – Thursday, August 30th (7-8pm) and Friday, August 31st (5-6pm)
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth
- World of Warcraft will feature 12 stations showcasing the Battle for Azeroth Class Trial where players will choose their allegiance as they explore the Battle for Lorderon scenario
- Principle Game Designer, Kevin Martens, is hosting a signing at the EB Games booth #1830 on Saturday, September 1 (4:30-5:30pm)