TP-Link Canada, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, today announced its newest addition to the Archer series of routers, the Archer C2300 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit MU-MIMO Router. The Archer C2300 has speeds up to 1650 Mbps on 5GHz and 600 Mbps on 2.4Ghz with VPN acceleration and Range Boost technology for fast and secured connection and powerful coverage.
The AC2300 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router allows you to watch 4K movies and enjoy high-speed gaming with fast Wave 2 Wi-Fi. This powerful router can talk to many devices at once, placing each on the best Wi-Fi band to maximize performance. It even allows users to prioritize games, movies and other content or assign bandwidth to the devices you use most.
For a multi-user environment like student living where every individual in the shared flat needs the same strong Wi-Fi connection simultaneously, the Archer C2300 uses MU-MIMO to support multi-device connection without a drop in performance or increased wait time. Document transfers are guaranteed to be fast, safe and secure with VPN acceleration, Open VPN and PPTP VPN connection. Range Boost technology combined with high-performance antennas and amplifiers create a stronger signal between multiple devices and the router, ensuring all roommates has the same, strong coverage anywhere in the shared accommodation.
TP-Link Archer C2300 Key Features at a Glance:
- Dual-band speeds up to 2.25 Gbps: 1625 Mbps on 5GHz, 600 Mbps on 2.4GHz
- Powerful Processing with 1.8GHz Dual-Core Processor with co-processor
- MU-MIMO achieves 3X efficiency by communicating with up to 3 devices simultaneously
- Range Boost combined with Power Amplifier and High-performance Antennas ensures greater
- Smart Connect intelligently assigns devices to the best available band for smoother performance
- OpenVPN & PPTP VPN server supported and VPN Acceleration speeds up VPN connection to
- optimal level, providing an overall better VPN connection experience